Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP as well as hapless dad Henry. The majority of people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung. I document my life - highs and lows, as well as all in between. At the age of 1 1/2 years old, my family and I moved from the United States to America. If it weren't due to the dedication of my parents, I wouldn't exist today to share the journey with people like you. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I worked hard to be their proudest and had tunnel vision for achievement. I had a set plan for my life: university, get a job, get married, buy an apartment and have children. I thought that was the epitome of success however, life has other plans to demonstrate the meaning of success. When I was in 2013, I started looking forward to going back to work. job. The money and the status didn't bring me happinessIt was like I was wasting my time in exchange for a salary even though I knew I was destined for something more. In 2013, I realized that my passion was exercising. I also enjoyed getting out and about to help others. On the path towards the new direction of my life, I started to find private training. The business I started was in 2014 and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian female in the business. To lead in my field, and to provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve an improved and happier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to meet their needs and to reach their targets. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their dreams and do whatever they would like to do in their life. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mother was the biggest hit to my personal life. She won her eight-year battle with the disease. She is now resting in Heaven and I will remain close to her in my heart. It is amazing how life will teach us the exact lessons we need even if we aren't aware of it. The passing of my mother has altered my life in many different ways. It is my belief that her passing gave me the opportunity to begin the next chapter. Her passing on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create an entirely new chapter. To me, it was my second chance to live a full and happy life. In the 30's I am more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live now and not just surviving just like I did previously. My goal in telling my story is to let you know that you're not alone. I hope that you be aware that love exists and that a therapy session can be normal. Your health is your greatest asset. Since death is the only thing there is in this world I want you to enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

Gail ogrady measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size